Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 10

Mr. Thel and I spent Friday evening at the Little Red Studio, which was even more fun than I had expected. There was painting and poetry and dance and ritual, and nobody was pretentious (quite the opposite). I think I can safely say that we'll be back there again.

I took Chloe for a nice long walk in the sunshine this afternoon. Poor thing, she pulled a muscle a couple of months ago and now she has a pronounced limp in the mornings. She walks it off within a few minutes, but the sight of her hobbling around first thing in the morning is still quite pathetic. Last week the vet said she might be developing arthritis in that leg and recommended glucosamine, so now we're grinding up these enormous pills and mixing them in with her food once a day.

I can't believe I am reduced to telling you about my dog's pills. This doesn't bode well for days 11-30, does it?